CSS Corp will be guided by principles of Sustainability
CSS Corp is committed to make its operations sustainable and to respond effectively to its external impact. At CSS Corp, we integrate CSR and Sustainability into our core business strategy and is designed to create value and positive change. The senior leadership of CSS Corp including the board has made a firm commitment to CSR & Sustainability. The senior management is also engaged in it.
While sustainability and CSR has been a part of the culture at CSS Corp, it is only recently that we have taken a concerted decision to formalise our efforts to create lasting impact. We have taken a long view to accelerate our efforts systematically over a 3-5 year horizon.
Our sustainability approach is shaped by:
- An intrinsic desire to promote societal well-being
- Minimise environmental impacts through efficiency
- Compliance with regulations and promoting best practices
- A shared vision of sustainability as applicable to CSS Corp
- Top management commitment and support
- Cross-functional teams to oversee sustainability governance and implementation
- A dedicated sustainability team managing day-to-day operations
- Engaged staff and a culture of volunteering
CSS Corp’s sustainability focus entails
Corporate Social Responsibility
Respect and responsibility towards people, community and natural environment will be central to our CSR. CSS Corp is committed to assigning leadership and resources to CSR activities within its community and areas of influence.
At CSS Corp, we have identified four CSR focus areas:
- Environment & Wildlife conservation
- Responsible E-Waste Management – Efforts to protect and safeguard our environment
- Community Engagement – Adding value to the local communities where we operate
- Empowering Talent – Enhancing employability skills
We will endeavour to make our CSR practices and Sustainability efforts go hand in hand.