Designation : Network Engineer L2
- Monitor and manage various network devices and services for the enterprise and global Datacenters
- Install, run and maintain various network devices and solutions across Cisco, Arista and Juniper network devices
- Installation and configuration of network optimization tools such as load balancers ( F5 and Citrix NetScalers) and WAN optimizers and packet shapers.
- Advanced troubleshooting/debugging skills of various networking devices including going to application level of details.
- Exposure to setting up and managing VPCs, ELBs, Subnets and other network related resources services of public clouds like AWS etc.
- Must have have worked in mid-large size Data Center environments, connected across the globe.
- Understanding/setup of linux based tools for network monitoring and management
- Proficiency – working with Cisco, Arista and Force10 Devices.
- Experience in working on Firewalls/UTM – ASA, Palo Alto, Juniper SRX.
- Should have worked on Leaf and Spine Architecture.
- Ability to setup and manage UNIX /Linux network management tools
- Understanding of L2/L3 network and VPN is a must. (Routing and Switching)
- Understanding of international carrier’s topology and cabling systems to an extent that he/she can suggest right peering solutions in various regions
- An in-depth knowledge of SNMP, Netflow and syslog, parser tools.
- Knowledge on Network audit and security is a plus.
- Routing and Switching Protocols.
- Experience with scripting and automation is preferred (e.g. Python/Shell)
- Configuring and maintenance of LBs such as Citrix Netscaler and F5.
- Strong Knowledge of Linux Operating systems.
- Have knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, flags and be able to troubleshoot connectivity issues using Wireshark/Tcpdump/snoop.
- Traffic shaping Protocols along with MPLS – LDP/RSVP-TE
- Knowledge of configuration management & orchestration tool (Ansible, Cisco NSO)
- Familiar with Application Program Interface (API)