Job Title: Services Architect
Location: United States
Experience: 3+ years as a Solutions or Services Architect
OnDemand’s customer engagement platform transforms customer service by unlocking a company’s most extraordinary untapped asset—the knowledge and passion of their power users. World-class organizations like Airbnb, Autodesk, LinkedIn, Microsoft and SAP use OnDemand to connect their customers with their expert users, enabling real-time and automated conversations that deliver an exceptional customer experience with superior economics.
The Directly OnDemand business was recently acquired by CSS Corp creating even more opportunity for growth and an expanding customer base. Read more about the acquisition in this press release: https://www.csscorp.com/all-press-release/css-corp-acquires-san-francisco-based-directlys-ondemand-business/
OnDemand has a great opportunity for a talented Services Architect who has a passion for and deep understanding of the messaging, chat, and customer experience automation space to join our Services team. This individual will greatly impact our business by working with our enterprise clients and OnDemand’s internal teams on bringing our technical integrations to life. As our Services Architect, you’ll provide technical oversight and hands-on development of our implementations during pre-sales and post-sales, ensure alignment of the design, strategy, roadmap, and requirements for internal and external teams, and drive product innovation.
What You’ll Do:
- Build deep technical and non-technical relationships with our enterprise customers in order to understand and document their integration requirements surrounding customer experience automation
- Lead product demonstrations and onboarding services
- Provide hands-on technical implementation services, including end-to-end testing for implementation projects
- Key point of contact with our customer’s technical and development teams, bringing back requirements and feedback for our product management team to help drive product innovation
- Lead the planning, architecture, and implementation of customer integration projects, supporting and enhancing existing customer integrations after go-live
- Drive customer integrations by collaborating closely with other teams, like Delivery, Sales, Engineering, Product, and Technical Support
- Mentor and teach other members of the services team
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years as a Solutions or Services Architect, or a Services Engineer with more experience but not the title yet.
- Deep knowledge and implementation expertise with support channels, like HelpDesks, CRMs, messaging applications such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Live Agent Chat, Web Chat, Facebook Messenger, SMS,
- Polished communicator with a strong ability to present to and interact with enterprise clients in a technical setting
- Understanding of authentication systems and protocols
- Problem-solver with exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment exuding passion and grit
- Collaborative team player
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent education
- Experience with building server-side code and web APIs, such as with Node.js, Python, etc.
- Experience with cloud computing and AWS
- Familiarity with scrum/agile processes and project management principles
- Understanding of Q&A Engines, Conversational AI technologies, and virtual assistants/chatbots, including the underlying AI training and model maintenance