CSS Corp is currently hiring friendly people for our Customer Service Representatives department located in Draper, UT to support one of the largest Electronics companies in the world and we want you to join our team today! The ideal candidate is someone looking for a long-term career and is eager to be a part of our growing team!
COVID-19: The pandemic has us all working from home temporarily. Once the CDC lifts the limitations and we are safe to go back into the call center, it will be required for us to work in our Draper call center.
What you will be doing:
Customer Service Representatives assist customers via inbound and outbound phone calls and utilize the arrangement of tools to communicate effective solutions. Building a rapport with the customer is a for sure way of assisting them and an easy way to upsell new products.
- Interacts with customers via telephone and e-mail, must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Recognizes, conveys, promotes, and sells products and service value. Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Offering the customer an upgrade on new products is an incentive for you. It is not mandatory that you upsell but it is nice to have extra cash or cool products to win.
- Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers.
- Achieves overall performance goals of the organization.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. The business hours are Monday – Sunday with 2 days off. Variable schedule(s) from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Perks and Benefits:
- Career advancement program that allows agents to take on more responsibilities that can lead to an increase in wages
- Ability to transfer to other areas of the business including retail, sales, and technician roles
- Comfortable, state-of-the-art workspace with a breakroom, training rooms, etc.
- Eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Paid Time-Off (PTO), and Floating Holidays
- Paid training
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally, requires 0-2 years of any customer service experience