Designation: Customer Service Representative
Location: Draper, Utah
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES CAN APPLY
CSS Corp is currently hiring for customer-friendly people for a ‘Customer Service Representative’ role to support one of our world’s largest electronic products.
Pay: $14.00 per hour base pay + additional incentives + Attractive gifts and rewards for great performers + benefits
Sign-on bonus: $250 paid after completion of 90 days
The ideal candidate is someone looking for a long-term career and is eager to be a part of our growing team!
Also, regarding COVID-19: Our entire workforce is 100% remote right now and this role would start that way (equipment shipped before the first day), then potentially move to our Draper, UT sight once we’re out of quarantine. Being 100% remote requires adequate wifi speeds and a dedicated space to work from home.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. The business hours are Monday – Sunday with 2 days off. Variable schedule(s) from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Here’s what you’ll need to know/have:
- High School diploma or equivalent is a must.
- Working on and/or some kind of Customer service experience is required.
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills are required for success
- Ability to think quickly, communicate positively (even when sharing bad news), work proactively, and readily embrace change
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interactions.
- Sense of humor. Like a really funny one.
Get in on all the awesome at CSS Corp!
- CSS Corp pays a great deal of attention to the health and welfare of its associates. We provide a portfolio of benefits that cater to the well-being and medical emergencies of our associates.
- You are eligible for Health, dental, vision, and life insurance; 2 weeks paid time off; 9 paid holidays; 401k
- Career advance program that allows agents to take on more responsibilities that can lead to an increase in wages
- Paid training
- Exciting perks like game rooms, coffee, and snacks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.