Job Title: Account Manager – GIS
Experience: 6 to 10 years
We are looking for a passionate Senior Sales personnel with a proven track record and experience selling and/or managing clients in Geo Data, Geospatial, GIS, Remote Sensing and LiDAR services to Autonomous Driving, Navigation Products, Services, and Application companies. This individual will have end-to-end responsibility across the entire sales and account management cycle including managing existing clients, prospecting, cold calling, lead qualification, pitching, presenting, providing demos and POCs, preparing proposals /RFPs, and negotiating and closing deals.
- Identify and implement comprehensive business development and sales strategies by leveraging CSS Geospatial service offerings
- Contribute to and execute Go-to-Market strategy
- Pipeline management and reporting
- Meet / Exceed sales revenues, sales profitability, and new customer acquisition
- Provide market feedback to the leadership team and identify opportunities that enhance our business and revenue
- Develop strong rapport with clients, business partners, and internal business partners by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Use internal Sales Tracking tools diligently to maintain a full record of all sales activity and generate reports for stakeholders providing visibility to the sales pipeline
- Define, develop and implement client-specific strategies for increasing mindshare and revenue across the managed group of accounts
- Identify market trends relevant to increasing opportunities, revenue, and account penetration
- Identify potential strategic partners, alliances, and relationships that will increase the deployment of CSS solutions and services within the assigned group of accounts
- Establish, build, and maintain key executive and partnering relationships to ensure customer expectations are appropriately set and maintained
- Execute the complete sales process for existing and new customers from deal capture through close, demonstrating successful client analysis, qualification, and presentation, and proposal of solutions
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Sales and/or Account Management professional with a proven track record of driving net new business and managing account relationships. In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- 6 to 10 years of proven track record and experience selling Geo-Spatial Services (Navigation, HD Mapping, Labelling Annotation, Land base, Telecom, and utility Domains).
- Experience in selling solutions for Navigation, Autonomous driving, Urban planning, Logistics and Delivery, Utilities & Telecom companies
- Understanding of GIS data management technologies, enterprise-level GIS platforms, geospatial applications development, integrated geospatial solutions
- A self-starter with a passion for New Logo Sales and Relationship led Business Development
- Negotiate pricing and contracts. Meet and exceed quota standards
- Develop and optimize a sales pipeline, manage pursuit strategies focused on senior executives to deliver new client wins
- Managed the RFP process for new and existing business services and was highly skilled in sales negotiation, delivering presentations.
- Track record of meeting and/or over-achieving sales revenue targets by being able to match services offerings with customer needs.
- Experience in implementing best practices sales methodologies and techniques