Title: Senior Director/ AVP – Enterprise Services
Reporting: Senior Vice President
Experience: 8 – 10 Years
We are looking for a passionate New Business Development with a proven track record and experience selling Technical) Support or related Enterprise Services (Customer Success, Managed Services, Professional Services etc.) to Enterprise Hardware, XaaS (services), or Application companies. This individual will have end-to-end responsibility across the entire sales cycle including prospecting, cold calling, lead qualification, pitching, presenting, providing demos and POCs, preparing proposals /RFPs, and negotiating and closing deals.
- Identify and implement comprehensive business development and sales strategies by leveraging CSS service offerings
- Ability to be consultative through the sales process and work ground up on solutions to close deals.
- Contribute to and execute Go-to-Market strategy
- Pipeline management and reporting
- Meet / Exceed sales revenues, sales profitability and new customer acquisition
- Provide market feedback to the executive management team and identify opportunities that enhance our business and revenue
- Develop strong rapport with clients, business partners and internal business partners by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Present entire portfolio of CSS solution offerings and capabilities to customers clearly articulating our value proposition and differentiators with right alignment with Solution Architects (as needed)
- Use internal Sales Tracking tools diligently to maintain a full record of all sales activity and generate reports for stakeholders providing visibility to the sales pipeline
- Define, develop and implement client-specific strategies for increasing mindshare and revenue across the managed group of accounts
- Identify market trends relevant to increasing opportunities, revenue, and account penetration
- Identify potential strategic partners, alliances and relationships that will increase the deployment of CSS solutions and services within the assigned group of accounts
- Establish, build, and maintain key executive and partnering relationships to ensure customer expectations are appropriately set and maintained
- Execute the complete sales process from deal capture through close, demonstrating successful client analysis, qualification and presentation, and proposal of solutions
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Sales Executive with a proven track record of driving net new business and managing executive-level relationships. In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- 8 to 10 years of proven track record and experience selling Technical Support or Enterprise Services (Customer Success, Managed Services, Professional Services etc.) to Enterprise Product, XaaS (services) or Application companies in selling Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Support for Enterprise Products, Applications and Services.
- Domain-specific experience in Networking, Wireless, Telecom, Storage, UCaaS, Security, Enterprise Applications is preferred.
- A self-starter with a passion for New Logo Sales and Business Development.
- Negotiate pricing and contracts. Meet and exceed quota standards
- Develop and optimize a sales pipeline, manage pursuit strategies focused on senior executives to deliver new client wins
- Previous senior-level consultative sales experience, specifically working with C and VP level executives to negotiate and close deals.
- Managed the RFP process for new and existing business services.
- Highly skilled in sales negotiation, delivering presentations.
- Track record of meeting and/or over-achieving sales revenue targets by being able to match service offerings with customer needs.
- Experience in implementing best practices sales methodologies and techniques