Job title: Enterprise Tech Support Engineer – Telecom
Eligibility: Any graduate can apply
Experience: 1-6 years working in telecom domain as tech support
Location: Chennai / Bengaluru / Hyderabad
Number of Openings: 100+
Technical Skills Required:
- Good Knowledge of protocols like TCP/IP, VOIP, UDP, SIP, RTP, SRTP, WebRTC.
- Understanding of switching, OSI Model, MAC Addressing, Subnetting, TCP, DNS, Ping/Traceroute, DHCP, telnet, Routing.
- Understanding of QOS settings, NAT, firewall, T1, ISDN, Linux, SBC.
- Exposure and understanding of video conferencing, IM, Voicemail, DID, carriers, knowledge of VOIP and SIP.
- Knowledge of UCaaS, CPaaS platform, cloud, Contact center, Integrations like MS teams, and analysis tools like Wireshark, etc.
- Familiar with Salesforce Service Cloud or similar CRM systems, KB systems, and Customer portals for case management
- Work/Troubleshoot all inbound interactions (Chat, email, Call) from customers.
- Timely handoff (escalation) of cases that require technical assistance to NOC etc.
- Manage backlog efficiently, with a focus on customer satisfaction and first call resolution.
- Other team player activities like contributing to KB, notifying/discuss on any process improvement or best practices, Sharing/upgrading tech, and product expertise.