Role: Network Engineer
Experience: 2-6 years
Work Location: Ambit IT Park, Chennai
Technical Skills :
- Troubleshoot/Diagnose network issues and driving satisfactory resolution of the issues.
- Ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Interact with international customers.
- OSI Layers – Detailed understanding of each layer’s functions and relevant protocols that operate at each layer.
- TCP/IP thorough understanding and clear explanation about windowing/handshake mechanism.
- MAC header structure and use of each field.
- ARP – Detailed understanding of working.
- Routing Table understanding and understanding of Routing decisions.
- DHCP – Clear understanding of DORA and operations in layer 2 and 3.
- Thorough understanding of Broadcast and collision domain.
- Thorough understanding of Unicast, Multicast and Broadcast traffic.
- Thorough understanding of Subnetting, Vlan, VTP.802.1q, STP.
- Difference between Routing and Routed protocols.
- Hands-on Juniper CLI and command modes.
- Understanding of juniper MX hardware components and their functions.
- Understanding of data and flow at packet level.
- Basic understanding on Cos, Qos and Multicast concepts.
- Well versed on headers – TCP, UDP, L2, L3, arp.