JOB DESCRIPTION :
- 14+ Years IT Experience with 7+ Years’ experience as Data Architect in the data space spanning data modeling, integration, ETL and Data pipeline design and implementation
- Strong experience in Data Modeling using tools like Erwin.
- Hands-on exposure to relevant data technologies such as RDBMS, Data Warehousing, Online Analytical Processing, Big Data, In-Memory Databases, NoSQL Technologies, Structured File Formats, Master Data Management, Data Modeling Tools, Data Visualization Tools
- Experience in performance tuning and configuring distributed systems like Hadoop/Elastic Search/Redshift/Kinesis for operational excellence
- Strong Experience in SQL databases like Postgres / MySQL, and distributed databases like H Base / Elastic Search/ Redis/Redshift
- Experience or Good knowledge is SAP Data Modeling, Data Architecture
- Experience with AWS data management tools (S3, Redshift, Kinesis, etc.), Strong programming skills
- Knowledge in running Data Science models in scalable and reliable manner
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create data models including conceptual, logical, and physical for both disparate data systems like NoSQL, Search Engine, RDBMS, and OLAP
- Identify and design solutions that allow performing root cause analysis to enable proactive issue resolution and data quality maintenance.
- Analyze & Identify Business Capabilities and develop new business capabilities enhancing the organization Technology capability model
- Collaborate with DevOps team and setup monitoring and alerting on Data Infrastructure.
- Develop standards and design solutions for data acquisition, integration and transformation that are scalable and reliable
- Identify critical data entities and attributes and capture how data is interpreted by users in various parts of the organization
- Build an integrated infrastructure & process to deploy Data Science model in production