Job Designation: SFCC Developer (B2C)
Experience: 2 – 12 Years
Location: Chennai / Bangalore / Hyderabad
Number of Openings: 30+
Movate is looking for a Senior hands-on Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer (B2C) who will be responsible for the design and development of features and 3rd party integrations for the new Commerce implementation. The individual will assist with new market launches, performance engineering, and ongoing support. The candidate must be able to work with both business and client stakeholders to understand requirements. Applicants must be solution-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills.
- 2+ years’ experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- 2+ years’ experience in SFRA
- 2+ years’ experience developing a distributed system using Microservices, SOA, and REST
- 2+ years of experience working with SDLC tools e.g. Git, JIRA, TFS, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of the development team on multiple eCommerce and multi-channel applications and integrations.
- Work independently on assigned SFCC tasks
- Creating and maintaining new functionality on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform. Delivering scalable, reusable, and maintainable code
- Follow coding standards and best practices within the development cycle and code review processes
- Complete development work required on each project in line with the trading calendar and development roadmap/release plan
- Identify and escalate areas for technical improvement of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
- Maintain a strong understanding of Salesforce Commerce Cloud and industry trends
- Ad hoc technical support, testing on releases
- Implement SFCC cartridges, design and create product catalog hierarchy and integrate with content management systems and search engines, unlocking the business value of SFCC (Salesforce Commerce Cloud).
- Provide technical problem resolution to complex issues
- Able to analyze, debug/troubleshoot and resolve technical problems related to e-commerce and SFCC implementation
- Gather functional and technical requirements for features and 3rd party integration
- Conduct gap analysis identifying business needs that cannot be met with out-of-the-box Commerce Cloud implementation
- Focus on designing and managing systems with high performance, scalability, and availability