Designation: Specialist/Sr. Engineer – Full Stack Developer – .Net
Location: Chennai / Hyderabad/ Bengaluru
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech / MCA or Equivalent
Experience Required: 6- 8 Years
Primary Skill: ASP.NET, MS SQL Server, Angular
Secondary Skill: Mongo DB, Python, AWS, Azure & GCP
- Should have 6-8 years of .Net Framework experience in Analysis, Designing, Development, Debugging and Maintenance of 3-tier Enterprise Web Application.
- Must have hands-on relevant experience MVC, Developer, C# and ASP.Net Developer.
- Should have a basic understanding on Azure Cloud, Cognitive Services, Microsoft Bot framework and PowerBI
- Must have expertise in developing Client/Server Applications on various architectural design patterns including MVC 5.0, Angular / React.js, Two-Tier Three Tier Architecture
- Should be proficient in developing systems built on SQL Server 2016 and above using Tables, Triggers, Views and Stored Procedures in SQL and maintaining the database, including requirement analysis, design, data conversion, loading and implementation.
- Should be proficient in using NHibernate Entities and Mappings to achieve a connection between relational databases.
- Must be Self-driven, motivated to learn new technologies and has a passion for programming.
- Must have the ability to work under minimal supervision, adhere to deadlines, verbal and communication skills and effectively work in a team environment
- Should be familiar with various design and architectural patterns & Strong knowledge and hands-on experience for using Object-Oriented Programming.
- Must have experience in design principles and patterns Knowledge in Microservice Architecture, DDD, TDD design principles
- Having experience in the Unit testing frameworks (NUnit, MSTest, XUnit.. etc.) is a plus
- Experience in developing cloud-native applications is a plus
- Should have working knowledge and understanding of application security concepts and specific implementation details of software hardening.
- Having knowledge in containerization technologies like Docker and its orchestration via e.g. Kubernetes is a plus