The Sourcing Specialist is owning leads generation and conversion thru various talent sourcing channels by employing strategic techniques that are in-line with current recruitment trends and goals to ensure the continuous flow of qualified applicants to support Talent Acquisition operations in hiring internally and externally.
- Maintain a steady recruitment pipeline and coordinate with potential candidates to effectively generate leads thru internal/external relations
- Internal and external job postings thru online channels, academic linkages, bulletin boards, and other relevant channels and effectively generate and convert leads
- Collate and analyze sourcing data to generate reports, statistics and conversion effectively guage all sourcing initiatives and company branding
- Prepare marketing peripherals and join in different recruitment activities such as floor walks, job caravans, job fairs, academic relations activities
- Forecast strategic sourcing plan that are in-line with recruitment trends, operations requirements, and seasonality
- Maintain strong working relationship with both internal and external affiliates (old and new) / partners of the company that goals to build credibility and partnership for improving yields.
- Monitor the productivity of all sourcing channels to factor-in cost-efficiency
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- College / Bachelor’s Degree (4yrs)
- 2 years of relevant working experience in from a BPO set-up (Volume Hiring)
- Has established networks for feasibility studies and partnerships
- Tech savvy and computer literate; proficient with the usage of various office applications
- Good command of the English language both in oral and written form