Job Title: Revenue Edge Systems Engineer (Technical Assistance Center)
Location: Poland (Remote)
Experience: 1 + Years in Cloud-based technology – client/server architecture with remotely connected devices.
- This position will predominately provide technical support via the telephone, web, or at the customer site with specific data-centric objectives based on product responsibilities.
- The candidate must be able to take ownership in driving and solving customer technical product issues with urgency and effectively operate independently and collaborate with team members as the situation requires.
- Complete training deliverables on a quarterly basis to ensure you are up to speed on the latest feature and technology enhancements.
- The candidate must be passionate about solving customer technical product issues with a constant drive for technical knowledge and growth. Use data and insight to explain a situation, make informed decisions and provide recommendations for improvement.
- The ideal candidate must be able to excel in a fast-paced environment, to manage multiple customer issues/projects simultaneously, provide quick yet thorough responses and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Focusing on our Revenue Edge portfolio, this position will be working with our Cloud and Cloud-Connected Wi-Fi Premises equipment.
- We are seeking an extremely self-motivated, autonomous individual with a proven track record in providing a high level of technical support.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are a must
- Ability to use data and insight to explain a situation and make informed decisions and recommendations for improvement
- This role requires an engineer who is relentlessly customer-centric, a problem-solver, and a strong collaborator.
- Strong cultural fit, valuing teamwork, shared success while constantly striving to better yourself for the collective impact to the team.
- Exceptional oral & written communications skills, with ability to be concise and effective
- Strong interpersonal skills are crucial, including self-awareness and relationship building/maintenance
- Strong technical account management, customer service and project management skills
- Strong initiative, being a self-starter is key for success in this role.
- Constantly seeking to learn more, technically and professionally, coachable with a passion to get better and grow personal and team impact.
- BS/MS EE, CS, or equivalent study activity
- Focus/Interest on Cloud-based technology – client/server architecture with remotely connected devices.
- Understanding of XML, SOAP, REST, HTTP, STUN, NAT
- Understanding of TCP/IP, L2 switching, VLANs, QoS/DSCP
- Understanding of 802.11, DHCP, DNS, Firewalls, Netflow, SNMP, IGMP & IPTV, Scripting (Python / Bash / PHP / Perl / CGI), Linux