Designation: Game Support Representative – Dutch and English
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Experience: 0-6 months of demonstrated customer service-oriented experience.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must
- Soft skills/Customer handling skills
- Advanced questioning/probing skills. Knows what to ask and when to ask it.
- Uses effective communication skills and initiative to guide customer contact to the relevant and appropriate resolution
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. The business hours are Monday – Friday from 8 AM to 7 PM CET.
- May require extended hours to address special or unforeseen circumstances, including new product rollouts, support strategies, disaster recovery and other requirements.
- Must have a stable internet connection and the ability to participate in our virtual training and production environment with a video camera.
- Internet browsing and ability to navigate the WWW; proficient with common browsers, like MS Internet Explorer, MS Edge and Google Chrome.
- Basic knowledge of gaming is preferred. If you are a gamer, that is an added advantage
- Some knowledge of or ability to become adept with features of PlayStation consoles and accessories
- Ability to navigate multiple systems to identify answers and relay information to customers efficiently.
- Ability to follow up via calls or emails in a professional manner if required by customers.
- Attitude to continually learn and take on new information on products and policies and procedures.
Responsibilities of Agents include, without limitation:
- Document all customer contacts in designated tracking systems.
- Use the Knowledge Base Tool to search for customer solutions.
- Utilize all product documentation to provide customers with answers to questions and problem resolution.
- Escalate calls to a designated Provider and/or Escalation Team as per defined escalation procedures.
- Repair/Work Order processing.
- Sales and order processing.
- Perform other tasks and responsibilities as reasonably requested.