Designation: L1 – Security Support Engineer
Experience: Minimum 1 Year Experience in endpoint security support for English
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Troubleshoot all Level 1 support from the EMEA region & First response for US customers.
- Provide exceptional customer service while responding to phone, e-mail, and online requests for technical support.
- Represent the customer to ensure serviceability and product quality issues are being tracked, prioritized, resolved, and incorporated into the product release cycle.
- Assist customers in the triaging and troubleshooting of clients products
- Track and monitor all support cases to ensure timely resolution and follow-up.
- Engage with Tier 2 support and escalate the cases in a timely manner
- Clearly identify documents, and find solutions for customer issues and product problems using the client’s KB engine.
- Escalate critical customer situations to the appropriate level of management.
- Communicate technical issues to support teams and to clients always
Skill Set Requirement:
- 1 + Years in enterprise endpoint security or technical assistance center support
- Basic understanding of security concepts
- Strong understanding of Windows
- A basic understanding of Windows servers & Active directory concepts is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge in Virtualization and Cloud Concepts is an added advantage.
- Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills
- Ability to work a day shift with flexibility for on-call rotation a few times a month after hours