AWS Cloud Architects will be responsible for designing and implementing a robust, scalable, secure, and cost-effective cloud solution for CSS Corp’s customers
The Cloud Architects will be responsible for designing and implementing a robust, scalable, secure, and cost-effective cloud solution for CSS Corp’s customers.
This will include the following responsibilities:
- Design and implement cloud provisioning and deployment solutions which are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Expertise in AWS Public Cloud IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS service – compute (EC2), storage (S3, EBS, AWS Storage Gateway), networking (VPC, Subnets, AWS Elastic Load balancing, WAF, VPN, Route 53, DirectConnect, CloudFront), logging & monitoring (AWS CloudWatch), auditing (CloudTrail), and security services (AWS ECR, IAM, AWS Config and KMS) etc.
- Experience with AWS Services for DevOps (AWS CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy), Container Orchestration (ECS & EKS) etc.
- Experience with Modern Application Deployment – AWS Lambda, Aurora, Dynamo DB, AWS SNS & SQS, AWS EKS / ECS and AWS CodePipeline / CloudFormation
- Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, and production deployment
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including AWS IaaS, PaaS, and other AWS services
- Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines using AWS CodePipeline that serve the purpose of provisioning and operating client’s testing and production environments
- Adopt best practices and automate the provisioning of cloud infrastructure, and post provisioning configurations
- Implement and stay abreast of Cloud IaaS and PaaS industry best practices and tooling
- Serve as a key technical member of the Consulting & Professional Services team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform Scope each customer engagement
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4- 6 years of experience with technical architecture for AWS Public Cloud Deployments
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate is a must. Good to have AWS Solutions Architect Professional
- Demonstrated experience on AWS well architected framework
- Experience with Applications Migration to cloud
- Experience of IaC and configuration management tools such as CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible
- Experience in implementing containerized solution using Docker, AWS Elastic Container Service etc.
- Expert scripting and automation skills (PowerShell, JSON, XML, Bash or similar)
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (i.e., security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.).
- Integration of cloud services with on-premises technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
- Good communication skills for a highly collaborative Cloud Transformation project
- Excellent verbal communication, analytical skill, and critical thinking.
- Efficient and independently motivated
Note: Candidates applying for the US location should have a work permit visa or work authorization