Position – 1 / Location : Seattle, Washington
- Strong technical knowledge of One-NDS, NT-HLR, HSS (CMS82000), Provisioning Gateways
- Experienced in commissioning, integration and acceptance testing of NT-HLR FE, One-NDS, HSS
- Testing new Features in Lab, Performing ATP and regression testing for Hotfixes and both firmware and software upgrades.
- MOP preparation, planning and executing day to day activities.
- Registering trouble tickets with technical support using Nokia NCT and keeping aggressive track of the cases for earlier fault rectification.
- Practical knowledge of Solaris, Linux and windows operating systems.
- Practical knowledge of NetAct management functions and system administration for NT HLR.
- Extensive Knowledge of SS7 Protocols, Sigtran, Radius and IP Networks.
- Aware of Nokia care processes and tools.
Additional skillset (not a must)
- Strong Technical knowledge of Nokia Cloudband Infrastructure (Cloudband Infrastructure Software and Cloudband Application Manager)
- Installation Nokia Cloudband Infrastructure (NADCM installation, eSW updates on computes, Cloudband Infrastructure Software (CBIS OR18) and Cloudband Application Manager (CBAM 18-18.5) installation and VNF instantiation.
- Troubleshooting CBIS and CBAM problems
- CBAM 18 to CBAM 18.5 upgrade installation
- CBIS/CBAM integration with Nokia Archive cloud
- Troubleshooting computes scale-out / scale-in issues.