Designation: Customer Service Representative
Location: Draper, Utah
Pay: $16.50/Hour plus benefits
Experience: 6 Months – 2 Years of customer service experience related
CSS Corp is currently hiring friendly people for our Customer Service Representatives department located in Draper, UT to support one of the largest Electronics companies in the world and we want you to join our team today! The ideal candidate is someone looking for a long-term career and is eager to be a part of our growing team!
Summary/Objective: The primary job of a customer service representative is to address customer issues and assist them via inbound and outbound phone calls/chats/email while utilizing the provided tools to communicate effective solutions. They are responsible for ensuring that all customer issues are dealt with immediately. We believe that building a rapport with the customer and excelling in having good conversations with them, irrespective of their skill level, is an effective way to attend to their issues and upsell new products.
Note: The pandemic has us all working from home temporarily. We will get back to working out of the Draper contact center, post the CDC relaxes the restrictions, and when it is safe to go back to the office.
- Interact with customers via inbound and outbound phone/chat/email, must be able to wear the telephone headset at most times and simultaneously manage using objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Recognize, convey, promote, and sell products and services. Maintain excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Though not mandatory, offering and convincing the customer to upgrade to newer products is an incentive.
- Demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers.
- Achieve overall performance goals of the organization.
- Maintain regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. (The business hours are Monday – Sunday with two days off. Variable schedule(s) from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Must have the video on while working from home.)
- Must be able to multi-task, handle calls (inbound and outbound), chat, emails, and other work (i.e., processing purchase credits and movie ticket submissions.)
- Must be proficient in English – this is the only language used.
- Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills. Agent must be able to toggle between screens using several different tools to assist members accurately.
- Process 2 different emails queues. Agents must be able to read and clearly understand a member’s inquiry before replying with an approved templated response. (Turnaround time for emails is 24 hours.)
- Must be able to solve an issue using the tools provided and referring to the knowledge-base articles.
- Must communicate clearly to customers- via email, phone, and chat. Clear communication is also critical when documenting notes on cases requiring escalation to HQ.
- Must always have a friendly and professional attitude. Must show empathy, be professional and treat customers respectfully, demonstrating their value to our business. SR cardmembers are exceptionally loyal and must be treated with utmost care and equally.
- Share direct customer feedback to the Supervisor to improve customer service processes and the customer experience.
- Willingness to adapt to change and learn new processes. Our program continues to grow, offering members new opportunities. Our agents must stay current and knowledgeable of new initiatives.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
- Must possess a stable internet connection to participate in our virtual training and production environment with the video camera on.
- Other additional duties may be assigned as per the business needs.
- High School or Equivalent
- Six months – two years of related customer service experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Plan
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid training
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time Off
- State of the art break Room
- Game Room