Android Developer / Lead
India - Bangalore, India - Chennai
Posted 3 weeks ago
Job Title: Android Developer / Lead
Work Location: Chennai/Bangalore
Experience: 5-10 Yrs
Education Qualification: Any Degree
Working Hours: 2 PM to 11 PM
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should have very good understanding in Java and Android Application Development.
- Should Hands on experience with Android core features (Android core libraries, UI design and layouting)
- Should Hands on experience with REST api integration, SQLite, Payment gateway integration, GPS Map Integration.
- Should Hands on experience in App publishing.
- Should have very good understanding of technology best practices to be followed in agile development methodology.
- Functional knowledge in Healthcare sector operations or prior experience in any healthcare system will be an added advantage.
- Apart from the technical skill set in Java and Android, he should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should be able to organize and plan work independently in a rapidly changing environment
- Should be able to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams.
Required Skills & Desired Skills
- Should have 5+ years Android Application Development experience with Java and UI.
|Job Category||Digital Engineering|
|Job Level||5 - 10 Years|
|Experience||0 - 5|