Position: Assistant Manager
Experience: 3-5 Years
- Own analyst responses to showcase organization capabilities for lead analysts. Program manage and coordinate with multiple team. Maintain relationships with leading analysts for market insight.
- Partner across business units and work with practice leadership to understand and define initiatives and actualize learnings to leading analysts
- Support strategic planning and review process through ongoing collection, tracking, analysis and presentation of information related to business priorities, competitive intelligence, industry growth trends etc.
- Convert open-ended/ multi-dimensional ideas into clear narratives, solutions, or flows on slides
- Enable branding and content team in creating compelling marketing and sales enablement content assets (brochures, fact sheets, case studies, videos, web pages, blogs, PR)
- Support thought leadership and strategic marketing activities to improve internal and external branding and ensure messaging are coherent with strategic priorities.
- Support demand generation team on 360-degree integrated marketing campaigns as required
- A full-time MBA is a must
- Experience in the range of 3-5 years
- Exhibit strategic, analytical, critical thinking and strong solutioning skills
- Strong business acumen, ability to understand abstract ideas, perform strategic analysis and delivery through execution with limited direction
- Knowledge and experience of customer service and IT industry is preferred
- Attention to detail, with proven ability to learn new concepts quickly
- High energy, a collaborative team player and an expert at delivering results under pressure
- Outstanding communication skills
|Job Category||Support Functions (Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT & Procurement etc)|
|Job Level||1 - 5 Years|
|Experience||3 - 5|