Title: Associate Vice President – Customer Service & Technical Support Services (B2C)
Experience: 10 – 15 Years
Reporting: Vice President Sales
We are looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our successful team. This is a high visibility strategic sales role working closely with C-level executives in expanding business footprint.
We are looking for a passionate Account Director with a proven track record and experience selling Customer Service & Technical Support Services (B2C). This individual will have responsibility for several client accounts and will be expected to farm these accounts including which will involve pitching, presenting, providing demos and POCs, preparing proposals /RFPs, and negotiating and closing deals.
- Identify and implement comprehensive business development and account strategies by leveraging CSS service offerings
- Contribute to and execute Go-to-Market strategy
- Pipeline management and reporting
- Develop strong rapport with clients, business partners and internal business partners by providing support, information, and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities
- Present entire portfolio of CSS solution offerings and capabilities to customers clearly articulating our value proposition and differentiators with right alignment with Solution Architects (as needed)
- Define, develop and implement client-specific strategies for increasing mindshare and revenue across the managed group of accounts
- Identify potential strategic partners, alliances and relationships that will increase the deployment of CSS solutions and services within the assigned group of accounts
Vertical: Primarily focused on Hi-Tech, Telecom, Media, Gaming, XaaS, Retail & e-Commerce domains and also Unicorn Companies
Key Services to Sell – Customer Experience Management Services (BPO, Tech Support, Customer Service, Sales, Account Management, Premium Support, etc.) & Good to have – New Age Digital Services (Content Management, Moderation, Social, Automation, RPA, Chat, etc.)
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Account Management/Sales Executive professional with a proven track record of driving net new business and managing executive-level relationships. In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- 10-15 years of proven track record and experience managing accounts and selling Customer Service & Technical Support Services (B2C).
- A self-starter with a passion for Business Development.
- Negotiate pricing and contracts. Meet and exceed quota standards
We pay an excellent deal of attention to the health and welfare of its associates. We provide a portfolio of benefits that cater to the well-being and medical emergencies of our associates. We also offer ample insurance coverage for our associates and their dependents, in addition to other statutory benefits such as retirement and pension plans.
You are eligible for Health, dental, vision, and life insurance; 2 weeks paid time off; 9 paid holidays; 401k.
Are you ready to start your rewarding career today? What are you waiting for?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
|Job Category||Support Functions (Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT & Procurement etc)|
|Job Level||Senior Level|
|Experience||10 - 15|