Title: AWS Cloud Administrator
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 2-6 years in AWS server maintenance
- Candidates should have 2-6 years of relevant experience in AWS Cloud Administration
- AWS Cloud Certification is MUST
- Hands on experience with AWS Key cloud Infrastructure as a service and AWS cloud-native components including security groups and ACL (Access Control List), Configuring snapshot-based backup and restoration as needed
- Managing the complete AWS life cycle, along with security, provisioning, and automation and administrating and establishing the architecture of multi-tier systems
- Experience with DR/HA strategies and installing, configuring, and supporting AWS instances like EC2, Lambda, serverless, AWS storage S3, Cognito, API Gateway, Step Function etc
- Should have strong knowledge in multi-region replication, Storage Gateway, Containers, Route table, Transit Gateways, S3, KMS, IAM, Lambda, Route53, Cloud watch etc
- Strong and good hands-on experience in AWS Networking, direct connect, Site to Site VPN, IPSEC tunnels configurations, troubleshooting
- Experience in configuring and monitoring AWS firewalls, routers, switches, and other network devices.
- Establish metrics and carefully monitor the utilization of AWS resources on a wide scale by making use of highly sophisticated Amazon CloudWatch.
- Maintaining a backup of the resources and performing AWS on-premises resources backup from time to time by extensively using AWS services.
- Optimize the resources & work on resource tagging to allocate costs and for carefully planning budgeting, governance, and reporting.
- Creating and managing VPC, URL proxies, C2S access points & as well as other AWS components
- Work and communicate with the NISP network team to finalize the network connections for the client’s VPCs and should have hands-on to build and managing Bastion Hosts, C2S access points, and VPC
- To monitor the availability and to measure the extent of performance and finetuning and config of various cloud Infrastructure
- Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks and prevent incident occurrence Create and maintain operational runbooks and documentation
- Hands-on work experience in operational support- EC2, S3, ELB, auto-scaling, Systems manager automation, EBS, scripting, etc
- Experience in managing cloud migration projects and troubleshooting and communication skills in AWS
- Reduce the production time necessary via AWS CloudFormation skills to deploy the infrastructure for automation and efficiently monitor the development and billing of several strategies for cost optimization
- Performing services such as patching, errata patching, and software upgrades
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive projects from an architecture standpoint and experience in provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters
- Keeping cloud environments secure and preventing downtime or security breaches and keeping up to date on best practices in cloud computing and making improvements to the cloud infrastructure
- Experience in handling multiple AWS accounts
- Providing support during maintenance and updates of the website.
- Experience in setting up the AWS server load balancer for website data transfer
- Candidate should have experience in handling AWS website server and backup
|Job Category||Support Functions (Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT)|
|Job Level||1 - 5 Years|
|Experience||0 - 5|