Azure Cloud Architects will be responsible for designing and implementing a robust, scalable, secure and cost-effective cloud solution for CSS Corp’s customers
The Cloud Architects will be responsible for designing and implementing a robust, scalable, secure and cost-effective cloud solution for CSS Corp’s customers.
This will include the following responsibilities:
- Design and implement cloud provisioning and deployment solutions which are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Expertise in Azure Public Cloud IaaS – compute (Azure VMs), storage (Blob Storage, Disk Storage, Managed Disks, Azure Storage Gateway), networking (VPN, VNET, Azure Load balancing, WAF, VPN, Azure DNS, Express Route, CDN), logging & monitoring (Azure Monitor), auditing (Audit Logs), and security services (Azure Container Registry, Azure Key Vault, Resource Manager, Azure AD, Identity Management)
- Experience with Azure Services for DevOps (Azure DevOps), Container Orchestration (AKS)
- Experience with Modern Application Deployment – Azure Functions, Azure Notification Hub, AKS and Azure DevOps / Deployment manager
- Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, and production deployment
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including Azure IaaS, PaaS, and other Azure Functions
- Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines using Azure DevOps that serve the purpose of provisioning and operating client’s testing and production environments
- Experience migrating Enterprise Applications to Azure SaaS, such as SAP, Pega
- Experience deploying VDI on cloud (Azure WVD)
- Adopt best practices and automate the provisioning of cloud infrastructure, and post provisioning configurations
- Implement and stay abreast of Cloud IaaS and PaaS industry best practices and tooling
- Serve as a key technical member of the Consulting & Professional Services team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the Azure platform Scope each customer engagement
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4 – 7 years of experience with technical architecture for Azure Public Cloud Deployments
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Azure Certified Solutions Architect.
- Experience in migrating enterprise applications to cloud
- Demonstrated experience on Azure well architected framework
- Experience in implementing containerized solution using Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service etc.
- Experience of IaC and configuration management tools such as CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible
- Expert scripting and automation skills (PowerShell, JSON, XML, Bash or similar)
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (i.e. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.).
- Integration of cloud services with on-premises technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
- Good communication skills for a highly collaborative Cloud Transformation project
- Excellent verbal communication, analytical skill and critical thinking.
- Efficient and independently motivated
|Job Category||Cloud & Infrastructure|
|Job Level||5 - 10 Years|
|Experience||4 - 7|