Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Working Hours: 8AM to 5PM EEST Monday thru Friday (5×9); may be required to work other shifts to meet customer needs
- Minimum 6 months -1 year of demonstrated customer service-oriented experience
- High level Integrity, understand & abide by our business practices
- Willingness to learn (LOB specific product/service, policies & processes), execute and improve
- Ability to effectively navigate through desktop tools, applications and websites
- Basic Knowledge on MS Office
- Excellent Problem solving skills with proficiency in identifying issues by performing Root cause analysis
- Proficiency in keyboarding (30+wpm), Windows-based applications, internet and web browsing
- Ability to utilize various documentary and personnel resources to craft case-specific action plans
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to spot and report areas for continuous process improvement
- This role is temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
- You must be able to work assigned shifts during the center’s hours of operation: 8AM to 5PM EEST Monday thru Friday (5×9)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent degree/experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills in German/French/Italian + English
- Ability to express precisely and with clarity
- Excellent listening & Probing Skills
- Exhibit strong interpersonal techniques – is positive, pleasant, respectful and customer focused
- Ability to express empathy and exhibit a desire to help others
- Provide case handling that is unique and based on each individual customer’s specific needs and schedule
- Ability to de-escalate difficult customer issues to full resolution
- Focus on creating a satisfying experience for the customer by using professional customer service techniques, personalizing and focusing on adding value
- Ability to cope with stress and to remain calm in all customer service situations – remain patient, polite and provide excellent customer service
- Preferred to have trouble-shooting experience with VoiP/Cloud PBX systems / cloud telephony technology
- Ability to handle high volume of tikets, phone calls, and chats.
- Being a true team player is a must.
|Job Category||Customer Support|
|Job Level||Fresher / Entry Level|
|Experience||0 - 1|