Customer Support Executive
Posted 2 weeks ago
Job title: Customer Support Executive
Work Location: BGC, Taguig
Experience: 6 months of call center experience as customer service representative
Education Qualification: High School Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take inbound customer calls or chat/email to provide product & technical support for end users through active listening, effective troubleshooting and problem solving through established methods and procedures, standards and guidelines as outlined by the client.
- Proactively keeps up to date on new product updates & processes.
- Identifies the need to escalate specific issues and follow where necessary.
- Transfers calls to other departments where appropriate.
- Presents detailed information and responds to questions from the client and customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Works with support team in providing feedback and suggestions back to clients.
- Review performance and work on improving and meeting client goals
Required Skills & Desired Skills:
- Must be parent and grandparents (preferably female)
- Can provide natural empathy that only someone who has direct experience.
- Proven ability to communicate through oral and written forms in English.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Reasoning ability; ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Computer literacy (knowledge of PC architecture. Win 3. 1, Windows Operating Systems and Internet applications).
- Detail oriented with organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong command of the English language with strong conversational skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and computer products in English.
- Ability to remain calm under stressful situations and understand customer’s emotions & deliver premium support.
- Work in an office environment
- Ability to work well with others at varying organizational levels
- Flexible to work varied shifts within a 24×7 environment, including weekend and holiday work schedules
- Call experience is preferred.
|Job Category||Customer Support|
|Job Level||Fresher / Entry Level|
|Experience||0 - 5|