Customer Support Representative – Costa Rica
Posted 2 weeks ago
Designation: Customer Support Representative
Location: Ultra Lag, Lagunilla, Heredia, Costa Rica
Walk-in Date: 2nd and 3rd of March
Experience: 6+ months experience as a customer service representative
Number of Positions: 200+
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 20%- Answers inbound phone calls from customers, quickly assesses customer needs and proactively provides solutions with a high degree of accuracy.
- Provides superior customer service while handling inbound calls for product inquiry, order placement, and order follow-up.
- Documents details of customer interaction into system.
- 20%- Drives customer loyalty by providing, excellent service, accurate product and service knowledge to customers and looks for ways to reduce customer effort in ordering, shipping, order inquiry and return/refund experiences.
- 20%- Keeps customers informed on the status of their order, reconciles errors in a cost-effective manner, resolves post-order issues such as returns and follows up to ensure all customer needs are fulfilled.
- 10%- Where needed, acts as liaison between customer and manufacturer, as well as between customer and freight carrier.
- 20%- Meets or exceeds various performance requirements, including but not limited to: customer service skills, accuracy, schedule adherence, speed to resolution, etc.
- 10%- Partners with escalation group to obtain additional order support, customer follow-up, or handling of complex customer cases.
- High School Diploma
- 6+ months experience as a customer service representative
- Excellent Fluency in English (Written and spoken)
- Active listening
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Speed to solution
|Job Category||Customer Support, Walk-in Drives|
|Job Level||Fresher / Entry Level|
|Experience||0 - 5|