As CSS disrupts the industry with its unique proposition of industry-leading proprietary solutions, truly focused on Automation, we seek out experienced DevOps Engineers to join our Consulting & Professional Services Practice.
If you are someone who is passionate to implement traditional DevOps standards, but also help set the product vision for deploying applications and infrastructure in client environments while maintaining/building world-class infrastructure code.
- Assess existing infrastructure, identify problems, propose and develop DevOps solution
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Maintain and improve our customer’s cloud infrastructure, orchestration, and deployment process
- Developing and maintaining infrastructure as code (IaC) templates.
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Assist developers to onboard their applications on to DevOps Platform
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Assisting Cloud Migration teams as and when required
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
Skills and Qualifications
- BTech/BE in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- 4+ years of Experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Good knowledge of Ruby or Python
- Excellent skills in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Tools and practices (GitLab, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Hands-on experience in infrastructure automation through ARM templates, Terraform, Shell, Python, Ansible, or others.
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and related container platform ecosystems
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef or Puppet)
- Excellent overall understanding of systems and networks and the ability to troubleshoot
- Knowledge of Public Cloud Services such as Amazon EC2, S3, Lambda
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
Note: Candidates applying for the US location should have a work permit visa or work authorization
|Job Category||Cloud & Infrastructure|
|Job Level||5 - 10 Years|
|Experience||4 - 6|