Title: Director – Digital Engineering Services
Experience: 8 – 10 Years
- Responsible to grow our Digital & Testing
- Engage with clients on Digital related opportunities and drive growth in the space
- This is a high visibility strategic sales role with targets. Needs to work closely with C-level executives in expanding Digital footprint.
- Will carry a revenue target for Digital growth
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership in the area of Digital for CSS Corp clients
- Take ownership of the entire Opportunity Management Cycle: Prospect-Evaluate-Propose-Close.
- Developing strategies and campaigns for penetrating the assigned accounts & supporting cross-selling
- Work by leveraging top-notch client management, pre-sales and practice team
- Identify opportunities to pursue, develop compelling value propositions, conduct presentations, estimation efforts and proposals and negotiations
- Develop go-to-market solutions and be responsible for driving revenues from these initiatives.
- Work closely with the Solutions leads to build customized solutions pitches for the target account assist in account plan development, guidance in estimations and sizing
- The job entails an extensive amount of travel.
- 8+ years’ experience with strong sales/relationship management/account management experience
- Strong Experience in selling Digital Services
- Significant business development and project management experience required.
- Experiences managing deals cutting across service lines application development management, application testing, digital technologies.
- Track record of interacting and building relationships with C-level client contacts.
- Global Delivery Model experience desirable
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with product players such as AWS, Azure, Hybrid systems and other key players in highly desirable
We pay an excellent deal of attention to the health and welfare of its associates. We provide a portfolio of benefits that cater to the well-being and medical emergencies of our associates. We also offer ample insurance coverage for our associates and their dependents, in addition to other statutory benefits such as retirement and pension plans.
You are eligible for Health, dental, vision, and life insurance; 2 weeks paid time off; 9 paid holidays; 401k.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
|Job Category||Support Functions (Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT & Procurement etc)|
|Job Level||Senior Level|
|Experience||0 - 5|