Title: Director/ Sr Director – IT Services
Location: USA – Remote
Experience: 5 – 7 Years of relevant IT services and sales experience
You’re eyeing the most resilient, fastest-growing, and most awarded technology consulting services provider in the industry! With a strong growth rate and numerous recognitions under the belt, CSS Corp is setting the stage for transformation and adapting for tomorrow. You’ll take charge of hunting new business accounts for our IT services portfolio, including but not limited to Cloud, Infrastructure, Security, Application Development, Digital Assurance/testing, Automation Platforms. Some of the largest names in the industry trust CSS to manage their IT service needs. If you have a passion for hunting and like to work in a fast-paced, start-up culture, this is the place for you.
Role Summary & Experience
- We are looking for passionate and experienced Director/ Sr. Director candidates with a proven track record of acquiring new logos.
- Experience in selling Cloud, Infrastructure, Application Development, testing, and digital solutions
- Additional experience in selling Automation platforms, Dev Ops solutions will be beneficial.
- This individual will have end-to-end responsibility for customer acquisition and stakeholder management.
- Meet/exceed revenue targets through recognized revenue from new logos acquired and through active pipeline management.
- Identify and implement comprehensive business development and sales strategies by leveraging CSS Corp service offerings.
- Create a defined set of target accounts across desired industry verticals. Develop and execute a pursuit strategy for them.
- Ability to be consultative through the sales process and work from the ground up on solutions to close deals.
- Provide competitive intelligence on pursuits and leverage the collective strength of the organization to present winning solutions to the client.
- Provide market feedback to the executive management team and identify opportunities that enhance our business and revenue.
- Manage opportunities across the entire sales cycle including qualification, pitching, presenting, manage proactive proposals /RFPs, and closing deals with internal support groups (Pre-sales, Marketing, Inside-sales, delivery, and operations).
- Use internal sales tracking tools diligently to maintain a full record of all sales activity and generate reports for stakeholders providing visibility to the sales pipeline.
- Present the portfolio of CSS Corp solution offerings and capabilities to customers clearly articulating our value proposition and differentiators with the right alignment with Solution Architects (as needed).
- Contribute to and execute Go-to-Market strategy for CSS Corp.
- Identify potential strategic partners, alliances, and relationships that will increase the deployment of CSS Corp solutions and services within current clients.
- At least 5 years of relevant IT services and sales experience.
- Experience in Digital technologies, Application services, IT Infra services (Data Center, Workplace Services, IT Service Management, Cloud migration and operations, Network management and operations)
- A self-starter with a passion for New Logo Sales and Business Development.
- Negotiate pricing and contracts. Meet and exceed quota standards.
- Develop and optimize a sales pipeline, manage pursuit strategies focused on senior executives to deliver new client wins.
- Previous senior-level consultative sales experience, specifically working with C and VP level executives to negotiate and close deals
|Job Category||Support Functions (Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT & Procurement etc)|
|Job Level||10 - 15 Years|
|Experience||5 - 7|