Title: Director/Senior Director/AVP – Cloud, Infrastructure, Networking and Security
Location: US/Canada – Remote
Reporting: SVP Sales & Account Management
Role Summary & Experience
- We are looking for passionate and experienced Director/Senior Director/AVP candidates with a proven track record for expanding existing business and acquire new business.
- Experience in selling Cloud, Infrastructure, Networking, and security services.
- Additional experience in Application, Dev Ops will be beneficial.
- This individual will have end-to-end responsibility for account management and stakeholder management for named account(s).
- Manage Existing named client account(s) and relationships Account(s) Pipeline management and reporting.
- Meet / Exceed Account(s) revenue targets.
- Manage and work with delivery teams on the fulfillment.
- Responsible to develop account growth plan and manage opportunities across the entire sales cycle including qualification, pitching, presenting, manage proactive proposals /RFPs, and closing deals with internal support groups (Pre-sales, Marketing, Inside-sales, delivery, and operations).
- Contribute to and execute Go-to- Market strategy for CSS Corp
- Identify potential strategic partners, alliances and relationships that will increase the deployment of CSS solutions and services within current clients.
- 10-15 years of relevant IT services and sales experience.
- Proven experience of successful client relationship management and delivering account growth
- Experience in IT Infra services (Data Center, Workplace Services, IT Service Management, Cloud migration and operations, Network management and operations)
- Experience in Hi-Tech, FinTech, Health Tech verticals will be preferred
|Job Category||Cloud & Infrastructure|
|Job Level||Senior Level|
|Experience||10 - 15|