Are responsible for collecting and analyzing employee data, organizing and updating employee files and overseeing employee orientation and training, among other duties.
Moreover, Employee Relations Specialists will need to have extensive knowledge of employment law and adhere to company and industry regulations at all times.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- Required skill(s): HR policies, familiarity in Philippine Labor law.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably at least 1 year experienced employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Developing HR policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, flexible working schedule and disciplinary procedures.
- Attends to employee and labor relation matters.
- Responsible in all Dole audit compliance from reports up to submission to Dole Regional.
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment law.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Full-Time position(s) available
Employee Relations Specialist Responsibilities:
- Offering counseling services to employees.
- Participating in recruitment and firing processes.
- Performing employee background checks and verifying information.
- Communicating policies pertaining to Human Resources, compensation and benefits.
- Conducting exit interviews.
- Collecting and analyzing employee data.
- Using data to create employee profiles.
- Organizing and updating employee files.
- Adhering to regulatory standards.
- Overseeing employee orientation and training.
- Liaising between employees and management.
- Managing employee complaints.
- Arranging employee physical examinations.
|Job Category||Support Functions (Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT & Procurement etc)|
|Job Level||Fresher / Entry Level, Mid Level|
|Experience||0 - 5|