Job Title: Freelance Recruiter
Work Location: Remote Work
Experience: 2+ years of recruitment experience required
No of Positions: 30+
- You will be CSS Corp’s ambassador and the first handshake with a potential new employee. Carry yourself with dignity, impartiality, and decisiveness.
- Effective communication – you will be working with the TA team, and we expect clear and concise communication over phone/email as and when needed.
- Be professional – While you make your working hours, we expect you to be present and on time for the occasional scheduled meeting.
- Respect a candidate’s time – keep candidates appraised as and when necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Source profiles for open positions through your network, word of mouth, and job portals – roles include a wide range of experience and diverse technical skillsets.
- Screen candidates sourced to ensure suitability – connect with candidates and check for suitability based on compensation, location, and technical attributes.
- Schedule interviews for screened candidates – coordinate with POCs from recruitment teams across multiple BUs.
- Engage with each candidate throughout their lifecycle – keep candidates warm throughout the recruitment process.
- Compensation negotiation – ensure candidates fall within company compensation budgets.
- Precise reporting of each candidate’s status to the CoE – TA team on time.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience
- IT recruitment experience preferred
- Excellent communication in English
- Working proficiency with MS Excel
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Experience in overseas sourcing is an additional advantage
- Women on a career break (with prior HR / Recruitment experience) can also apply
- Commission-based pay for each role that’s filled out
- Additional incentives for filling Niche and super niche roles
- You should have your own PC / laptop with good internet connection
|Job Category||Support Functions (Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT)|
|Job Level||1 - 5 Years|
|Experience||2 - 3|