Job Title: Front End Developer
Experience : 3-4 years
Engineers display a solid understanding of core engineering concepts. They are focused on growing as an engineer, learning the team’s tools and current processes, as well as a strong background in Engineering best practices like automated testing, source control, and agile planning.
- Writing and reviewing code from the sprint backlog inline with front-end team best practices o Assisting in driving team sprint execution to ensure timelines are met without compromising on quality.
- Consistently writes production-ready code that is easily testable
- easily understood by other engineers
- and accounts for edge cases and errors.
- Helps their fellow team members overcome obstacles
- resolve blockers
- and complete work tasks.
- Must have at least 4 years of commercial experience in Front-end web development
- Strong experience in modern front-end build tools (e.g. Git)
- Must have strong written and oral English language communication skills
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Compensation
- Work from Home Opportunity
|Job Category||Customer Support|
|Job Level||1 - 5 Years|
|Experience||3 - 4|