As CSS disrupts the industry with its unique proposition of industry-leading proprietary solutions, truly focused on next gen and digital products & services; we seek out talented Cloud Architects to join our Consulting & Professional Services Practice for our Retail and Technology customers. If you are passionate and have a strong foundation for traditional cloud practices, while also eager to develop and transform client’s business needs with modern and cloud native deployment practices, we would like to hear from you.
The GCP Cloud Architects will be responsible for designing and implementing a robust, scalable, secure and cost-effective cloud solution for CSS Corp’s customers. This will include the following responsibilities:
- Design and implement cloud provisioning and deployment solutions which are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Expertise in GCP Public Cloud IaaS – compute (Compute Engine), storage (Persistent Disk, Filestore, Cloud Storage, Storage Gateway), networking (Cloud VPN, VPC, Cloud Armor, NAT, Cloud DNS, Cloud Interconnect, Cloud CDN), logging & monitoring (Cloud Monitoring), auditing (Cloud Logging), and security services (IAM, Key Management Service, Resource Manager, AD, Container Security)
- Experience with GCP Services for DevOps (Code Build), Container Orchestration (GKE)
- Experience with Modern Application Deployment – Cloud Functions, Pub/Sub, GKE and Code Build / Cloud Deployment manager
- Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, and production deployment
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including GCP IaaS, PaaS, and other GCP services
- Develop solutions on Google Analytics using GCP services and platforms (Dataproc, Big Query, Dataflow, Cloud Data Fusion)
- Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines using Code Build that serve the purpose of provisioning and operating client’s testing and production environments
- Adopt best practices and automate the provisioning of cloud infrastructure, and post provisioning configurations
- Implement and stay abreast of Cloud IaaS and PaaS industry best practices and tooling
- Serve as a key technical member of the Consulting & Professional Services team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the GCP platform Scope each customer engagement
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4 – 7 years of experience with technical architecture for GCP Public Cloud Deployments
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- GCP Certified Solutions Architect.
- Demonstrated experience on AWS well architected framework
- Experience in implementing containerized solution using Docker, Google Kubernetes Engine etc.
- Experience with Enterprise Applications migration to cloud
- Experience of IaC and configuration management tools such as CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible
- Expert scripting and automation skills (PowerShell, JSON, XML, Bash or similar)
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (i.e. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.).
- Integration of cloud services with on-premises technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
- Good communication skills for a highly collaborative Cloud Transformation project
- Excellent verbal communication, analytical skill and critical thinking.
- Efficient and independently motivated
|Job Category||Cloud & Infrastructure|
|Job Level||5 - 10 Years|
|Experience||4 - 7|