Role: GIS Solutions Specialist
Experience: 5 – 10 Years experience in Geospatial Technologies
Location: USA (Remote Until Notified) – Apply If you are from USA only
We are looking for a GIS solutions specialist to help craft industry-leading solutions across geospatial service offerings to solve customer problems and simplify the consumption of services across multiple industry verticals. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, collaborative, customer-focused, comfortable presenting in meetings, and enthusiastic about working with clients, sales professionals and other team members to deliver best-in-class solutions. Creative problem solving, understanding of industry best practices and GIS domain knowledge on technology and services are essential to succeed in this role.
Our rapidly growing Geospatial team is leading the industry in innovation and imaginative solutions. We offer employees access to the best data, technology, training and mentorship in the business. Our culture is fast-paced, supportive and one where the right individual can thrive and grow exponentially.
- Utilizes GIS desktop and online products, modeling, and complex geospatial workflows to create highly customized solutions (primarily for navigation & HD Mapping clients)
- Informs and educates GIS personnel about new capabilities, techniques, templates, and products are being properly and consistently applied across all regions
- Prior experience in responding to RFIs/RFPs through providing relevant technical solutions and highlighting CSS Corp’s core expertise/domain interests is preferred
- Creates, collaborates and manages all aspects of creating a solution (Ex: map creation for project fulfillment) along with our sales professionals and their clients.
- Recommends, collaborates, and implements changes to internal processes by working with stakeholders to improve the delivery of GIS and related content to our internal and external audiences.
- Serves as a champion of the Geospatial platform and educates end-user groups on the capabilities of Geospatial services. Solicits feedback from clients and relays information to stakeholders to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Makes recommendations to Geospatial leaders with ideas and improvements to current and new services.
- Exposure in participating in industry-led events, conducting workshops with clients in collaboration with the sales team, proactively identifying customer’s key challenges and articulating industry-specific solutions
- Familiar with bid management process and has working knowledge on bidding models
- 5 to 10 years of related work experience in Geospatial Technologies
- Priority given to candidates with direct experience in working in the Navigation domain with solution specialist experience
- Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP) or related certifications would be an advantage
- Understanding of GIS data management technologies, enterprise-level GIS platforms, geospatial applications development, integrated geospatial solutions
- Experience in implementing best practices solution methodologies and techniques
|Job Category||Geospatial Services|
|Job Level||1 - 5 Years|
|Experience||5 - 10|