India - Chennai
Posted 2 weeks ago
Job title: Instructional Designer
Work Location: Chennai
Experience: 3+ years of experience in instructional design or related field
Education Qualification: Any Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and design effective learning experiences and training programs for the organization.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, trainers, and other stakeholders to develop and implement learning solutions that align with business objectives and drive performance improvement.
- Strong knowledge of instructional design principles and adult learning theories.
- Proficiency in authoring tools, such as Articulate Storyline, Articulate 360, or similar e-learning development software.
- Experience in developing instructor-led training, e-learning, and blended learning solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to design effective learning solutions that drive performance improvement.
- Familiarity with learning management systems (LMS) and content management systems (CMS).
|Job Category||Support Functions (Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT)|
|Job Level||1 - 5 Years|
|Experience||0 - 5|