Job Title: Intelligent Access Edge Systems Engineer
Location: Poland (#LI-Remote)
Experience: 1+ years of technical support and/or escalation support experience
- This position will predominately provide technical support via the telephone, web or at the customer site with specific data-centric objectives based on product responsibilities.
- The candidate must be able to take ownership in driving and solving customer technical product issues with urgency and effectively operate independently and collaborate with team members as the situation requires.
- Complete training deliverables on a quarterly basis to ensure you are up to speed on the latest feature and technology enhancements.
- Use data and insight to explain a situation, make informed decisions and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Focusing on our Intelligent Access Edge portfolio, this position will be working with our Layer2/Layer 3 access networks and customer premise equipment.
- 1+ years of technical support and/or escalation support experience, with a background in networking and telecommunication.
- BS/MS EE, CS, or equivalent
- Strong initiative, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills are a must for success in this role
- Strong cultural fit, valuing teamwork and shared success while constantly striving to better yourself for the collective impact on the team and our customers
- Ability to deliver technical information (both orally and in writing) in a clear, concise manner, as well as communicate effectively to other internal stakeholders cross-functionally in efforts to provide solutions for our customers.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple customer issues/projects simultaneously, providing timely yet thorough responses
- Strong technical account management, customer service, and project management skills
- This role requires an engineer who is relentlessly customer-centric, a strong problem-solver, and a strong collaborator.
- CCNA/CCNP/JNCIP/RHCSA or equivalent desired
- Experience with L3 routing protocols (OSPF/ BGP), TCP/IP, L2 switching, VLANs, QoS/DSCP, VoIP (SIP/MGCP)
- Knowledge of 802.11, SDN/SDA, MPLS, MEF, GPON, NG-PON2, DHCP, AAA, Firewalls, Netflow, OSS/EMS, SNMP, IGMP & IPTV, Scripting, and/or Linux
|Job Category||Customer Support|
|Job Level||1 - 5 Years|
|Experience||1 - 2|