Position: Manager – Demand Generation
Experience: 4-5 years (MBA in Marketing/IT is a must)
- This person should be smart at innovative ways to generate top-funnel demand and pipeline using a variety of channels viz. Events, lead gen agencies, digital marketing, website, inbound channels, outbound campaigns, rainmakers, referrals, network marketing, cold calling, consultants, and so on.
- Develop highly effective US and EU focused inbound and outbound demand generation programs across all channels and key market verticals, successfully taking programs from concept to execution
- Own and develop appropriate messaging for multiple campaigns
- Establish and communicate real-time measurement and management of the lead pipeline to help maintain a high conversion rate.
- Work closely with Inside Sales teams to align their efforts, incentives, and pitches to overall organizational demand generation initiatives
- This strategic position will lead the CSS’s integrated marketing campaign delivery from creation to execution to tracking and measuring success
- Track ROI of programs and optimize operations
- The person needs to be extremely street smart
- Exceptional team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the range of 4-5 years
- A full-time MBA in Marketing/IT is a must
|Job Category||Support Functions (Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT & Procurement etc)|
|Job Level||1 - 5 Years|
|Experience||4 - 5|