- Should have a minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience in Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Sharepoint Online, Endpoint & Intune administration and related technologies
- Identify and implement the most optimal 365 solution, policies and process
- Provide customer-facing product engineering support for Office365.
- Provide real-time client support for faster resolution of 365 cases.
- As a knowledge champion, be the focal point for communications, coordination and overall adherence to the Microsoft Office 365 knowledge management program.
- Manage Office 365 and monitor Office 365 service health.
- Evaluate Office 365 capabilities and make recommendations for leveraging new features as part of the overall roadmap definitions.
- Keep up with industry knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, concepts, and best practices.
- Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Sharepoint Online, Endpoint & Intune administration.
- Assist with the migration of data into Office 365 if necessary.
- Maintain a highly secure Office 365 system through proper configuration.
- Work closely with Information Security to establish & evolve Office 365 access monitoring policies and guidelines.
- Troubleshoot Office 365 issues including connectivity and mobility.
- Office 365 user administration, including the removal of user accounts, management of service requests, file sharing and permissions, group policies, etc.
- On-going analysis of current Office 365 security features.
- Serve as a knowledge expert on Office 365 applications, advising on best practices of use and third party integrations.
- Assist in the architecture of and administration of security policies encompassing all Office 365 and Azure services.
- Define, build & document Office 365 administrative procedures where required
- Identify automations, process or workflow improvements & work with the Tooling & Service management team to implement
- Recommend and implement governance techniques
- Continually nurture our white-glove support culture in an Office 365 environment.
Skills and Qualifications
- BTech/BE in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- 5+ years of Experience as M365 Engineer
- Primary Skill: Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Sharepoint Online, Endpoint & Intune administration.
- Secondary Skill: Azure AD, Azure AD connect for M365 modules’ Microsoft 365 security and identity
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
|Job Category||Cloud & Infrastructure|
|Job Level||5 - 10 Years|
|Experience||5 - 7|