CSS Corp is a new age IT Services and Technical Support Services company that harnesses the power of digital to address customer needs. The company collaborates with leading businesses and enterprises to reimagine customer engagement models, help streamline business operations, and identify new revenue opportunities. Its team of 6,400 technology professionals across 18 global locations are passionate about helping customers differentiate and succeed. Our vision is to deliver tangible business outcomes through contextual adoption of digital in business process management, technical support operations, IT operations, telecom network moderation and management. Our revitalized approach drives simplicity and convenience. Our business model did not develop out of labor arbitrage but rather from superior customer experience, providing instant gratification and delighting customers.
We are currently seeking a NetAct OSS Engineer at our Dallas Headquarters.
Provide engineering support for OBS deployment and Customer Care as projects Support during
Implementation phase for OBS, CIT / Helpdesk function during Care phase and Operation support
Work as Technical HelpDesk function including 24/7 emergency on-call support
Commissioning, integrating, System verification & acceptance and troubleshooting for Netact and OSS Products.
Develop and maintain project competence, process, and documents for network deployment.
- Experience with OSS products/platforms/solutions
- Experience with Linux, Windows
- Familiarity with automated testing tools like Selenium, Win Runner, or other data-driven automation testing
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) and the ability to work well in a global team.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and an aptitude to learn new things.
- Ability to analyze technical problems around product installation, configuration, integration
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- MOP Development and testing of MOPs
- Experience with configuration, optimization, fine-tuning and monitoring of operating system software and servers
- Experience with installation and configuration of Java/JEE containers like Web logic, JBOSS and related complementary software packages like Apache Tomcat, Apache Service Mix, Apache Webservers
- Experience with user interface, functional, integration, application interface (API), and end to end testing
- WebSphere and WebLogic application server knowledge is a plus
- Apache Webserver knowledge is a plus
- Troubleshooting and testing Java/JEE applications running in Unix/Linux
- Expertise in writing test cases
- Experience with reporting testing results
- Experience with facilitating troubleshooting issues
- Graduate Engineer
- Customer-focused, the high degree of technical skills to resolve complex network issues/trace analysis with E2E approach on issue handling (Cross-functional knowledge).
- Strong technical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Result oriented with the focus on product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Team player, open communication and ability to work in an international team with Excellent Communication skills.
EEO Statement: CSS Corp. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetic information and other characteristics that are protected by applicable law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
|Office||CSS Corp - Dallas, Tx (Glow)|
|Location||Irving, TX, 75014, United States|