Glow Networks, Inc., a CSS Corp., has openings for the position of Network Consulting Engineer with a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field and 5 years of experience in LTE protocols like GTP-U, GTP-C, NAS, S1-AP, X2-AP, and Diameter, and execution, test documentation, defect logs, defect analysis and RCA documentation.
- Design and deploy multitenant High Availability Geo Redundant Active-Active data centers from the ground up.
- Third level support for complicated network outages and troubleshooting.
- Provide advanced debugging, diagnosis and resolution of network system (hardware such as UCS servers, Nexus series switches and Policy Suite software) problems on most challenging complex environments.
- Testing basic features and functionality of CPS (Cisco Policy Suite) and their releases simulating PCRF (Policy and Charging Rules Function).
- Testing and Validate new software releases prior to implementation in the production network.
- Design, test and validate MOPs (Method of Procedures) and implement it, for all equipment, hardware and software upgrades.
- Integrating Virtual PCRF solution in LAB with UCS hardware to deploy Policy Suite (CPS) software using SOAP and RESTful web service implementation on Red Hat 7.3 and OpenStack version 10 (Newton).
- Make design and hardware recommendations for future growth. Consulting on best practices for maintenance operation and communication procedures.
Work Hours: 40 hrs./week. M-F.
Job Location: Richardson, Texas. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mail resumes to Gita Pillai at Glow Networks Inc., 2140 Lake Park Blvd., Suite 113, Richardson, TX 75080.
|Department||Senior Optical Engineer|
|Office||CSS Corp - Richardson, TX 75080|