Posted 3 weeks ago
Job title: Network Engineer
Work Location: Poland (remote)
Experience: 1 year
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Troubleshoot/Diagnose all issues from the customers (ISPs, Telecoms, Carriers) and drive satisfactory resolution of the issues.
- Troubleshoot Product and Configuration issues.
- Ensure On-Time escalation to L3 and Engineering(R&D) teams.
- Ensure consistent customer satisfaction, document all communication with customers in the CRM (Salesforce).
- Contribute to the knowledge base/ Tech Forum.
- Ensure to gain Certified Expertise (Certifications) to provide better service.
Skill Set Requirement:
- Experience in networking support environment.
- Strong IP networking knowledge and skillset (Cisco CCNA/CCNP or equivalent experience will be welcome).
- Good knowledge in Bridging and Switching Concepts, LAN Technologies.
- Good Knowledge of Routing concepts, with Good knowledge in Routing Protocols like OSPF, EIGRP, BGP (BGP would be a big plus).
- Experience with Linux/UNIX Operating Systems.
- Experience with deployments on both copper DSLAMs and fibre GPON access systems would be an asset.
- Fluent English is a must
|Job Category||Telecom & Network Services|
|Job Level||1 - 5 Years|
|Experience||0 - 5|