Role 1: Network Security – L2 (Multiple Openings)
Role 2: Network Security – Lead Role
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience in any Firewall.
- In-depth knowledge and practical understanding of Networking concepts OSI, TCP and IP-related L3 protocols (DNS, DHCP, IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SNMP, FTP, TFTP).
- Good understanding of Ethernet, PPP, PPPoE, PPPoA and other WAN technologies.
- Proven experience with data networks including physical layer infrastructure, servers, LAN/WAN hardware, software, data transmission facilities and interconnecting devices.
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot various network problems using utilities like nslookup, traceroute, ping, net stat and packet sniffers like wire shark, TCP dump etc.
- Solid understanding and troubleshooting skills in IPSec VPN technologies, Clustering, and High Availability (HA) concepts.
- Good Practical experience in understating and troubleshooting Network Security and related technologies, Firewalls, access, and perimeter control, vulnerability management, and intrusion detection.
- Should have strong knowledge on various attacks like SYN flood, Replay attacks etc, and the mitigation techniques.
- Basic understanding of bridging and switching concepts.
- 2 – 7 years of experience
- 1-2 years experience managing Enterprise technical support in a TAC environment
- Ability to manage Client relationship management
- Team/people management
- Proven track record in Resource Management (Roistering / Scheduling / Case Management), Metrics Management, Goal setting (KRA)
- Conduct Reviews
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot/Diagnose network issues escalated from the L1/L2 engineers and driving satisfactory resolution of the issues.
- Ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Interact with international customers.
- Educate/Remind & Review their respective team/individuals on their KRA goals & targets.
- Share Engineer Scorecard within the team and enable individual awareness on their KRA goals, targets and their current stand.
- Arrange for team meetings and discuss operational issues and ways to achieve operational excellence.
- Focus on CSAT Targets
- Manage team’s KRA goals and target achievement.
- Take ownership of cases political or technical, keeping track & following up on escalated cases.
- Ensure progress of cases through backlog review.
- Notify/discuss with the manager on cases that require technical assistance or which need to be managed politically.
- Identify Knowledge base availability & create/publish new Knowledge Base Articles.
- Jointly responsible, along with the manager, to identify candidates for PIP and plan for refresher training.
- To train engineers on topics that are identified by the escalation leads.
|Job Category||Network Services|
|Job Level||Fresher / Entry Level, Mid Level|
|Experience||2 - 7|