Job Title: Network Security Specialist
Job Location: Ambit IT Park, Chennai
Years of experience: 5+ years experience
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience in any Firewall.
- In-depth knowledge and practical understanding of Networking concepts OSI, TCP and IP related L3 protocols (DNS, DHCP, IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SNMP, FTP, TFTP).
- Good understanding of Ethernet, PPP, PPPoE, PPPoA and other WAN technologies.
- Proven experience with data networks including physical layer infrastructure, servers, LAN/WAN hardware, software, data transmission facilities and interconnecting devices.
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot various network problems using utilities like nslookup, traceroute, ping, net stat and packet sniffers like wire shark, TCP dump etc.
- Solid understanding and troubleshooting skills in IPSec VPN technologies, Clustering and High Availability (HA) concepts.
- Good Practical experience in understating and troubleshooting Network Security and related technologies, Firewalls, access and perimeter control, vulnerability management and intrusion detection.
- Should have strong knowledge on various attacks like SYN flood, Replay attacks etc and the mitigation techniques.
- Basic understanding of bridging and switching concepts.
- 5+ years of experience
- 1-2 years experience managing Enterprise technical support in a TAC environment
- Ability to manage Client relationship management
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot/Diagnose network issues escalated from the L1/L2 engineers and driving satisfactory resolution of the issues.
- Ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Interact with international customers.
|Job Category||Network Services|
|Job Level||Mid Level|
|Experience||5 - 6|