Position: Networking Engineer
Experience: 6 Months – 3 years
Work Location: Chennai or Hyderabad (Remote work Till Notified)
Shift Timings: 24/7 Rotational shifts.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Troubleshoot all Level 1/ 2 Calls from customers.
• Ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
• Document all communication with customers in the CRM.
• Notify/Discuss with TL/Manager on tickets that require assistance.
• Timely handoff (escalation) of cases that require technical escalation to L3 TAC.
• Plan and constantly work on upgrading tech and product expertise.
• Contribute to the knowledge base/ Tech Forum
Basic Skill Set:
• Good understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SNMP, FTP, TFTP).
• Experience in VLANS, Tagging – IEEE 802.1q, 802.3ad, 802.1d,802.1w.
• Experience in IPSEC VPN/SSL-VPN/NAT/GRE/
• Experience on routing protocols – RIP V1/V2, OSPF, BGP
• CCNA, CCNP, Checkpoint Certification, CCSP certifications
|Job Category||Network Services|
|Job Level||Fresher / Entry Level|
|Experience||0 - 3|