Role: Network Management System – NMS
Work Location: Chennai
Shift Timings: Rotational Shift
Skill Set Required:
- Must have a working knowledge of network and service management concepts, networking protocols [L2-L7], and high availability.
- Must have sound knowledge of Linux system-level troubleshooting.
- Must be experienced in large-scale software applications deployment, configuration [config files and script based] and debugging.
- Hands-on experience in providing hardware and software technical support, including configuration assistance and troubleshooting of devices and other peripheral networking equipment.
- Extensive background in internetworking, TCP/IP, LAN, WAN and Security technologies required.
- Superior verbal, written communication and customer handling skills.
- Proven experience with Network Management/Element Management Products (understanding of FCAPS, SNMP) and areas such as CLI, NMS Northbound Interfaces, XML and XSLT is desirable.
- Proven experience with any Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) product like Arcsight, QRadar, RSA NetWitness Suite, Log & Event Manager, McAfee Enterprise Security Manager
- Provide high-quality technical assistance to the Network & Security Manager (NSM), Security Analytics (JSA) and JUNOS Space network management software.
- Document and reproduce customer-related networking problems, and resolve the network issues by troubleshooting/diagnosing
- Be a customer advocate for documentation, timely resolution of issues, for problem reproduction and escalation.
|Job Category||Network Services|
|Job Level||Fresher / Entry Level|
|Experience||1 - 5|