Job Title: Onboarding Specialist
Location: United States (Remote)
Experience: 2-4 years of experience in On-boarding
This position is responsible for conducting reviews on applicants, assessing their skill proficiencies within their application, reporting on data related to applicants being onboarded onto the OnDemand platform, and the ultimate onboarding of the applicant.
Onboarding Specialists are the first touch that an applicant has with someone from the OnDemand business and they help make sure to foster a safe and encouraging onboarding experience for new applicants. Onboarding Specialists will report to Operations Success and be a part of the Delivery Team.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Learning, maintaining, and making improvements to the onboarding process for applicants set up by OnDemand.
- Maintain and report on KPIs including, but not limited to, number of onboarded applicants, turnover rate, acceptance rate, and other metrics related to applicant onboarding.
- Make recommendations to the Success Operation leader on the onboarding process and opportunities for improvements
- Offer suggestions based on onboarding experience
- Participate in group meetings and events related to the operations of the Delivery Teams.
- Report quickly and clearly any immediate concerns that the Success Operations leader and/or Operational team need to address.
- Detail-oriented to ensure successful onboarding at scale
- Proven problem-solving skills in researching processes and applicant issues.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills with a sense of urgency and ownership.
- Core competencies include critical thinking and problem solving and communicating with impact.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively provide feedback to colleagues.
- The ability to communicate clearly through digital support channels is a must.
- Demonstrated organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Well developed organizational skills
- Able to work independently to complete tasks by the expected timeframe, while also having a solid understanding of when to escalate issues that require immediate attention, and will ask for help when needed.
- Effective computer skills with the ability to navigate through multiple systems without assistance.
- Experience with virtual communication tools (examples include, but are not limited to, Zoom, Slack, Microsoft Teams)
- Proficient in Google Workspace (Suite), with particular skill in Google spreadsheets.
- Experience with CRM
- Proven ability to learn new technologies.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-3 years experience in contact centers – or professional experience with a contact center environment – Preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing or HR functions related to onboarding applicants preferred
- Experience with a gig workforce and providing support in a gig environment is strongly preferred
- Open to receiving more knowledge/education
- Receptive to feedback (Coachable)
- Has access to a device that meets the CSS OnDemand security and product standards.
- May have a flexible work schedule, but must be available for scheduled meetings, such as Operational Syncs and team meetings.
- Must pass a background check
- Must follow all applicable laws, and participate in required onboarding activities, such as privacy and security training
|Job Category||CSS OnDemand|
|Job Level||1 - 5 Years|
|Experience||2 - 5|