Job Title: QA Analyst II
Location: United States (Remote)
Experience: 3 to 7 Yrs of QA assessments and reporting
This position is responsible for conducting quality assurance assessments, reporting the results of the assessment, identifying trends, sharing best practices, and developing action plans to continuously improve customer service satisfaction levels and operational effectiveness/efficiency by mitigating and/or transferring operational risk.
Part of this role includes observing service interactions, documenting expert compliance with established policy, entering observations in the QA monitoring system, and applying the QA measures as defined in the policy. Observation may include both accuracy compliance and soft skills demonstrated by experts.
The other broad area of this role is reviewing network metrics and QA observations to identify and implement action plans needed to support the network. This includes expert outreach, coordination with Education support, making recommendations to the Community Manager and/or ADM (or other internal partners), and working with the broader team to execute action plans for improvements or active initiatives.
The Quality Analyst II position will have both direct and indirect interaction with experts. Well developed communication skills, both written and verbal, are required.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Observe service interactions, and document expert compliance with established policies and expectations.
- Enter policy observations in the QA monitoring system, applying the QA measures as defined in the policy.
- Enter clear, accurate, kind, professional and actionable feedback.
- Offer suggestions based on their experience and based on best practices observed via observation
- Participate in, or drive, calibration exercises to ensure OnDemand QA policies are applied in a fair and consistent manner.
- Report quickly and clearly any immediate concerns that the QA leader and/or Operational team need to address.
- Work with other QA reviewers to ensure written feedback is clear, complete, and accurate.
- Reach out to experts to share feedback opportunities, and ways to improve them.
- Work with other QA reviewers to ensure feedback is oriented in a strength-based approach, growing strengths that are identified in the network and with individual experts.
- Partner with QA Experts (experts who also contribute to the QA program) to ensure feedback is appropriate, and the focus meets network needs.
- Detail oriented.
- Proven problem solving skills to research processes and customer issues.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills with a sense of urgency and ownership.
- Core competencies include: critical thinking and problem solving and communicating with impact.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively provide feedback to colleagues.
- Ability to communicate clearly through digital support channels is a must.
- Demonstrated organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Well developed organizational skills
- Able to work independently to complete tasks by expected timeframe, while also having a strong understanding when to escalate issues that require immediate attention, and will ask for help when needed.
- Experience with CRMs in a contact center environment required
- Experience with Rave, preferred
- Effective computer skills with the ability to navigate through multiple systems without assistance.
- Experience with virtual communication tools (examples include, but are not limited to, Zoom, Slack, Microsoft Teams)
- Proficient in Google Workspace (Suite), with particular skill in Google spreadsheets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Products preferred.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- College degree is preferred
- 3-7 years experience in contact centers – or professional experience with a contact center environment – required
- 2-4 years of QA experience in a contact center required; a track record of working with different teams to execute on shared strategy preferred.
- Experience with a gig workforce, and with providing support in a gig environment is strongly preferred
- Open to receiving more knowledge/education
- Receptive to feedback (Coachable)
- Able to give feedback in a positive, productive manner
- Has access to a device that meets the CSS OnDemand security and product standards.
- May have a flexible work schedule, but must be available for scheduled meetings, such as calibration sessions, and team meetings.
- Must pass a background check
- Must comply with all applicable laws, and participate in required onboarding activities, such as privacy and security training
|Job Category||CSS OnDemand|
|Job Level||5 - 10 Years|
|Experience||3 - 7|