Job Title: QA Analyst
Location: United States (Remote)
Experience: 2-4 years of QA experience
This position is responsible for conducting quality assurance assessments, reporting the results of assessment, identifying trends, sharing best practices, and developing action plans to continuously improve customer service satisfaction levels and operational effectiveness/efficiency mitigating and/or transferring operational risk.
QA Analysts observe service interactions, and documents expert compliance with established policy. They enter observations in the QA monitoring system, applying the QA measures as defined in the policy. They may observe and measure both accuracy compliance and soft skills demonstrated by experts.
Initially these QA experts will not have direct interaction with experts, so well developed written and communication skills is a must!
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Observe service interactions, and document expert compliance with established policies and expectations.
- Enter policy observations in the QA monitoring system, applying the QA measures as defined in the policy.
- Enter clear, accurate, kind, professional and actionable feedback.
- Offer suggestions based on their experience and based on best practices observed via observation
- Participate in calibration exercises to ensure OnDemand QA policies are applied in a fair and consistent manner.
- Report quickly and clearly any immediate concerns that the QA leader and/or Operational team need to address.
- Detail oriented to ensure accuracy.
- Proven problem-solving skills to research processes and customer issues.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills with a sense of urgency and ownership.
- Core competencies include critical thinking and problem solving and communicating with impact.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively provide feedback to colleagues.
- The ability to communicate clearly through digital support channels is a must.
- Demonstrated organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Able to work independently to complete tasks by expected timeframe, while also having a strong understanding when to escalate issues that require immediate attention, and will ask for help when needed.
- Effective computer skills with the ability to navigate through multiple systems without assistance.
- Experience with virtual communication tools (examples include, but are not limited to, Zoom, Slack, Microsoft Teams)
- Proficient in Google Workspace (Suite), with particular skill in Google spreadsheets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Rave preferred
- Proven ability to learn new technologies
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- College degree is preferred
- 3-7 years experience in contact centers – or professional experience with a contact center environment – required
- 2-4 years of QA experience in a contact center preferred
- Experience with a gig workforce, and with providing support in a gig environment is strongly preferred
- Open to receiving more knowledge/education
- Receptive to feedback (Coachable)
- Has access to a device that meets the CSS OnDemand security and product standards.
- May have a flexible work schedule, but must be available for scheduled meetings, such as calibration sessions, and team meetings.
- Must pass a background check
- Must comply with all applicable laws, and participate in required onboarding activities, such as privacy and security training
|Job Category||CSS OnDemand|
|Job Level||1 - 5 Years|
|Experience||3 - 5|