Posted 1 month ago
Job Title: Operations Manager
Work Location: Mauritius
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct staff performance reviews, assess needs, cost/benefit analysis and other operational strategy assessments.
- Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, customer service as well as define user guidelines.
- Develop company systems for customer interaction and voice response and control the implementation process.
- Manage and improve center performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits and quality assurance measures.
- Aid human resources department in recruitment process by interviewing potential hires and outlining clear job expectations.
- Prepare annual budget after estimating necessities, correcting overspending, analyzing cost variance and scheduling expenses.
- Summarize, collect and analyze call center trends and data for regular performance reports.
- Oversee system maintenance and upgrade implementation. Call for repairs and trouble shooting as needed.
- Maintain consistent professional improvement through company provided workshops, tracking call center trends and active participation in team projects
- Two or more years of proven success in an operations management role
- Strong skills in budget development and oversight
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
- Proficiency in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Knowledge of business productivity software and an aptitude for learning new applications
|Job Category||Digital Engineering|
|Job Level||1 - 5 Years|
|Experience||0 - 5|