- A minimum of 9+ years of work experience in RF Optimization for LTE / UMTS / GSM. (Nokia).Optimization of CDMA, EVDO and LTE networks to troubleshoot and improve KPIs.
- Solid understanding of Nokia Parameter, Timer, Features, Counter and KPI’s with KPI definition, Multi-layer strategy and tuning, traffic forecasting, Parameter tuning, Data optimization knowledge. Experience in L3 analysis with Knowledge on post-processing and analysis tool (TEMS, NEMO, Actix or equivalent).
- Deep knowledge in routine review of radio network Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Work experience on mMIMO or 5G and Test case preparation, FOA, POC, will be added advantage. Experience with Optimization and Multiband tuning specifically with Nokia equipment.
- Extensive experience proposing post-launch Optimization changes and tracking improvements towards target KPIs/SLAs. Extensive experience with local and global parameter changes and their impact.
- Strong skills in analysing layer 3 messaging.
- Customer-focused, a high degree of technical skills to resolve complex network issues/trace analysis with E2E approach on issue handling (Cross-functional knowledge).
- Strong technical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Result oriented with the focus on product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Team player, open communication and ability to work in an international team with Excellent Communication skills.
|Office||CSS Corp - Dallas, Tx (Glow)|