Glow Networks, Inc., a CSS Corp., has openings for the position of PCRF Engineer with a Master’s degree in Information Systems or related field and 2 years of experience in performing testing and quality analysis, verifying functional aspects of PCRF software such as RADIUS, SOAP and SNMP, and testing simulated network components and functions.
- Support the PCRF End-user community and support User and permission management
- Troubleshoot issues on PCRF software and resolve those issues promptly
- Coordinate with Technical Application Center (TAC) Support for trouble ticket resolution
- Perform Log collection as part of the troubleshooting activities
- Create and implement MOPS to administer the PCRF and AAA platforms
- Participate in emergency support activities as needed
- Manage 3rd party software and hardware vendor support during the course of the Administration support if needed
- Implement proactive measures to address customer concerns as appropriate
- Maintain systems to proper hardware and firmware levels as applicable
- Analyze technical problems around product installation, configuration, integration, and test PCRF issues
The job may require some travel to unanticipated client locations as needed with expenses paid by the employer.
Work Hours: 40 hrs./week. M-F.
Job Location: Richardson, Texas. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mail resumes to Gita Pillai at Glow Networks Inc., 2140 Lake Park Blvd., Suite 113, Richardson, TX 75080.
|Office||CSS Corp - Richardson, TX 75080|